Naruto Dark Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM application

Go down

My GM application Empty My GM application

Post  Sora34 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:34 am

[b]Name:Sora34 im sora 34 reall name is renzel i live in the philipines.I may be young but I have much experience as an Admin/GM on a variety of BYOND games. The first game I played on BYOND was Naruto GOA which my mate introduced me to about 3 and a half years ago. I guess I got addicted and now I'm one of the best recognized people on it today. When you have nothing to accomplish you just get bored and move onto other games. I noticed at the time the second most popular game on BYOND was Dragonball: Return of Chaos. I played that for a few months and became familiar with what is the same as many BYOND Dragonball games. I was given Level 1 GM and was trained to be a good GM by Hamza and Pylar. Eventually I became the face of the game. A level 5 GM and one of Hamza's most trusted people on BYOND. Then I was asked by Teka to play his game which was Dragonball Zen, I did and I've played that for 3 years until it was fully brought down due to their new plans. I was an auto GM on my old GOA friends game 'Dragonball GT: Mystic World' and eventually quit it and went back to Return of Chaos 2. With my knowledge for BYOND games (Dragonball mainly) I decided to range myself. I played a few games like NWOTS and NBOLTS and GMed many of them ripped ones which died quick.

That's all I can tell you about myself and my relation to BYOND but I believe I have the knowledge and the expertize to make your game a successful part of BYOND community.

Yours truly,
Sora34

Sora34
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

My GM application Empty Re: My GM application

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:38 am

Facepalm.

scratch

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: